BRING MAPS TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Parvati.org is excited to bring the vision of the Marine Arctic Peace Sanctuary (MAPS) to your local community – the classroom, the boardroom, the meeting place. The Arctic is changing dramatically, and warmer temperatures have led to numerous ecological changes in the region including increased human activity seeking to capitalize on those changes. We are all interconnected; what happens in the vulnerable Arctic environment has an impact on us all.
THE RIGHT PRESENTATION FOR YOU
- We seek to understand your specific concerns and tailor our presentation to your needs
- Our presentation is focused: 15-20 minutes, followed by an opportunity for answering your questions
- We propose viable, simple solutions for protecting the Arctic in an informative and inspirational way
- We can deliver the MAPS presentation in person or via webconference/telephone according to what suits your needs
- Ask us about giving our presentation in languages other than English
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE MAPS PRESENTATION?
- Schools and educators – From primary school to post-secondary institutions, the MAPS presentation can be used to support curricula and lesson plans, or simply to inform students in an engaging and interactive way
- Businesses – Corporate brands that strive towards ethical behavior will want to understand their role in maintaining the health of our planet
- Government and policymakers – MAPS is possible through international cooperation aimed towards Arctic protection
- Non-profit organizations – Anyone inspired by the natural environment, wildlife, oceans, and/or social justice will find the information in the MAPS presentation invaluable
- Social enterprises and community-based initiatives – Concerned citizens in public forums, festivals, conferences, faith organizations, etc. can deepen their understanding of the challenges and opportunities in responsible stewardship of the Arctic Ocean
Our goal is to educate and empower citizens globally to realize a better future by supporting MAPS and a healthy planet.
To learn more or to request a presentation for your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here: